I asked Chris to particpate in Becky's "what my loved one says about me" today and unfortunately, he could not say no as today is my BIRTHDAY! SO...here is his list. My comments are in purple.
1. Karen is OCD about random things. Dishes can't be in the sink, but then can be on the counter. Somethings need to be in certain places, but clothes can be on the floor and beds unmade. This is mostly true...
3. She scared of her own shadow. Though she usually only sees the good in people, she is afraid to be home alone (as someone "might get her") Ok--only somewhat true. I love to be home alone during the day, but at night, it freaks me out. I hear random noises and get scared.2. She gives with all heart and just wants people to be happy, even if it puts her way out.
5. She wants to be a craft stay at home mom, but she can't do it. She is not crafty and would not want to justify what she spends to me. Very true. I'm not crafty at all... and no offense to stay at home moms--I want to be one too somedays---but I also need to have my own financial independance to buy what I want, when I want.4. She is successful, in life and her career.
6. She is crazy for dark chocolate milky ways and choo tacos.5. She has a birth mark on her butt cheek. (I really just want to see if that one makes it in the post) I'm including this because he didn't think I would. I know...TMI...Sorry.
8. She loves charities and helping people.7. I love how much she love our kids.
10. She thinks that work hours are 8:30am-4:30pm, I get 2 hr lunches, and only have 2 hours of work to do. I work 7:30 - 5:30 and get an hour lunch. Not true...well...not exactly true. He is a manager and as long as he is availabe...he can be "anywhere".9. I hate when she makes me do these things. I think he secretly loves to read your comments--especially on his guest posts
12. I love that she is amazed of what I can do (handy man/cars) My husband is so handy...be jealous ladies...he can lay tile, lay hardwood floors, and change the oil in my car and fix the brakes.11. She thinks I am her PC helpdesk Wait, your not?
14. She gets grump if she misses her bed time. (Which is 8pm). I like to be in my room at 8pm...to watch a show or read. I do go to sleep around 8:30-9 though as I get up at 5am and I NEED my sleep.13. She kisses me good night almost every night. I try to every night, but we usually end up parting ways to put the kids to bed (I have Mia, he has Pax).
16. Loves bacon15. She will not drink beer True...tried it...hate it. I don't even like the smell, but I do LOVE wine :)
17. You snore. No, I don't.

I felt like I was reading about myself for so many of these....especially wanting others to be happy.
ReplyDeleteI totally get the whole spending on yourself thing, that is why I started working from home. I don't feel guilty about buying things for me anymore.
Totally with you on beer too!
I love this! :) I'm a SAHM and agree - I really miss having a little chunk of money that is "mine" too, even though my husband is so sweet and accommodating... it's just not the same. And I am a wine-o, too! Yum.
ReplyDeleteGlad to have stumbled upon your blog through this link-up!
I love this!!! You two are so cute! Your husband is sweet to do this and say the nice things he did. The second #5 (birthmark) made me LOL. So funny he put that in there "just to see" haha.
ReplyDeleteThis is too cute!
ReplyDeleteSo I totally love this! I want to try this with my hubby and see what he says too lol.
ReplyDelete