This week, my kids and I talked about Adam and Eve. I was shocked that they didn't know their names! We've read the story a few times now and taught the lesson at Sunday School. I guess reinforcement really is important. We did a few related projects this week and talked about them every night.
Monday night, we "dressed" Adam and Eve by coloring clothes on them. I found these coloring pages somewhere on line (I'm sure you can see where if you make the picture larger).
One night, we colored this picture, which I also found online-somewhere. Sorry, I'll try to be better about crediting my resources.
My kids love to paint so we also pinted the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Mia made her tree rainbow (everything in her life is rainbow), but she did make a few apples.
Paxton needed a little help with his tree.
Mia also did a worksheet, which I found online.... She circled all things related to the story of Adam and Eve. She did a great job. I think I have successfully taught them this story.
Next week: The Sneaky Snake (Adam and Eve Part 2).
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would love to hear from you,
Karen