Friday, April 27, 2012

12 for 2012 Summer Bucket List

Everybody seems to know how to make cute graphics except me.  Oh well.  My list will do just fine.  I wanted to put this out there so that I will hold myself to it.  This is my Summer "to do" Bucket list.  I want to do each one of these things as a family before September 1st. 

1.        Fly a kite
2.       Go on a nature walk/scavenger hunt
3.       Have a picnic on the beach
4.       Build a sandcastle
5.       Go on a wagon ride
6.       Set up the slip and slide
7.       Play Frisbee
8.       Sidewalk Chalk
9.       Ocean City
10.   Catch Fireflies
11.   Visit the local farmers market
12.   Make Popsicles

2 comments:

  1. I love to go to the park and fly kites!! My kiddos love it. And, let me lend you some advice...slip and slides aren't made like they used to be...we set one up last Summer and it was a complete failure. The kids couldn't even slide down it. Happy Friday!
    xo,
    Giveaway @ Because Shanna Said So

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen