Oh My Gosh...seriously guys, if you have not read this series, I highly recommend picking it up. Even if you don't like reading...I promise, this will hold your interest. They are erotic thrillers (kinda thrillers I guess) and everyone is talking about them. The movie rights have just been purchased, and I for one, cannot wait to hear who will be cast in the roles. I have a few people in mind. You can read about some other choices at the link below on people.com
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20582650,00.html
Here are my thoughts:
Christian Grey:
My first choice is Chase Crawford. He's hot. He's the right age and I think he could play the role well.
My 2nd Choice is Chris Pine. I have no idea who he is, but really...does it matter? He's hot.
Last, but certainly not least, Ryan Gossling. Need I say more?
It was harder to think about who would be good in the role of Anastasia Steele. Here are my top choices.
Amanda Seyfried. She would need brown hair for the role, but I think she'd be a good Ana.
Emmy Rossom has the look as well and is also not too "well-known".
Lastly, Lilly Collins would be my 3rd choice. She also has the look that I picture for Ana.
For Mrs. Robinson (Elena), I feel like the obvious choice is Kim Cattrall. I really can't picture anyone else doing this role justice.
For Ana's friend, Kate, I picture Blake Lively, but I think any young blonde actress would do ok in this role.
Do you have anyone in mind for any of these roles?







I have never heard of these books before. Gonna Google it. And, girl, LOVE me some Chris Pine...what a man-snack! ;)
ReplyDeleteGiveaway @ Because Shanna Said So