Thursday, April 19, 2012

My 3 favorite books


It is no secret that I love to read.  I have so many favorites, it is hard to narrow them down to just 3, but here's my list:

1.  I Love You Stinky Face.  I LOVE this book.  I read it every night to Paxton.  It is so sweet and one of my favorite children's books.

2.  Same Kind of Different As Me.  This book is an amazing true story of friendship.  I loved it.  I can't say enough great things about this book.  The story is so inspiring.


3.  Unbroken.  This is another amazing true story.  This guy is an inspiration!  He has been through so much and is truly a survivor. 

Honorable mentions:
Lone Survivor by Marcus Lutrell
90 Minutes in Heaven by Don Piper
Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo
50 Shades of Grey by E.L. James
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

What are your favorite books?

4 comments:

  1. "I Love You Stinky Face" sounds so cute. I'll have to look for it :)

    Here are my 3:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/04/3-on-thursday-41912.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read Unbroken. Such a good book! I've been hearing so much about 50 Shades of Grey...but haven't caved and read it yet. :-)

    Thanks for joining in on the 3 on Thursday fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 50 shades of Grey on my to read shelf! I have been hearing about it every where lately so I am excited to see what all the commotion is about! The cover of Same Kind of Different as Me looks intriguing! I will have to check it out!

    Thanks for stopping by, Happy weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same Kind of Different As Me is a book I keep forgetting to add to my recommended list. I LOVED that book.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen