Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My Doppelganger...well...sort of...

I'm linking up with one of my favorite bloggers today, Raven for "Who's your Celebrity Doppleganger".

 I have to say, I'm NOT happy with a couple of the answers I got.  I realize I'm not 20 something anymore, but seriously...I'm getting compared to 50 somethings.  I don't look that old, right?
I downloaded this celeb look alike app on my iphone and these were the results.  Ready for this???
Best match?
Joan Allen.  This woman is 56.  To make matters worse, I don't even know who she is!  I do know, I do not look like her.  See for yourself. 

Me:  (sorry, this is from last year, but it's the only picture I had available from this computer)


and this is Joan Allen:


Ok, maybe we have the same shaped face and similar hair, but it definitely ends there. 

The second on the list of look alikes (courtesy of the look alike app) was Keri Russell. 
While we are around the same age and I do think she's very pretty, I do not think we look anything alike. 

I decided to then take it a step further and ask a few friends.  These are their answers. 
My mom says I look like Helen Hunt.  Really?  Honestly, I do see it though.  We both have ginormous foreheads.  Have I mentioned that people actually have called me 7-head cause my forehead was so big?  True story.  Our noses and hair are similar too. 

Most flattering is the actress from National Treasure. 
My former co-worker swore I looked like Diane Kruger.  You may remember her as the blonde in National Treasure.  I don't see it, but I took it as a huge compliment.  Link up with Raven and tell us who your celebrity Doppleganger is. 

6 comments:

  1. Your gorgeous and dont look 50! I'm sure it's just similar facial features:-) fun link up though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joan Allen?! Umm, dont see it. I see the resemblance with Diane Kruger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane Kruger for sure!! Looking forward to following your cute blog! Stopping in from Raven's hop!

    Kristine from TheFoleyFam - Unedited

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm your newest follower - I love anyone who loves Bret Michaels, for whatever reason. Also very jealous you get to see him in concert!! I definitely see a mix Diane Kruger & Helen Hunt (but it has nothing to do with forehead size)!

    xxo Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Diane Kruger!! But not because of the forehead thing either! :)

    Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog today! :) I so appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The celebrity look alike that brought back mostly old people {and alot of guys!!} that I didn't think I looked like!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen