Wednesday, April 25, 2012

So What Wednesday...

I'm linking up with Shannon again for So What Wednesday.  This week, I'm saying so what if...
1.  I'm the worst cook ever.  I made this chicken casserole Monday night and I didn't realize the chicken was not cooked.  Unfortunately, I ate it.  My husband had to tell me the chicken was still partitially raw. 
2.  I let my daughter sleep in our bed last night.  I'm just too tired to fight her at night.  I just want to go to sleep just one night before 9pm.  I know that sounds so pathetic. 
3.  I cleaned out my purse yesterday and found 1/2 of a 2 day old peanut butter sandwich that I had made for Mia. 
4.  I keep saying I'm going to sign Mia up for gymnastics, but I've just been too lazy to do it. 
5.  I cut my bangs last week...and yesterday decided to let them grow back out.  I should have waited just a little longer. 
6.  For mothers day, all I want is to lay in bed, sleep, and catch up on shows on my DVR. 

5 comments:

  1. I have the same experience every.single.time I cut my bangs. I'm in the awkward growing out stage right now, and I hate it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a terrible cook too! Fortunately my boyfriend can cook so I let him when he is in town, and my roommate cooks the rest of the time. I suppose I will need to get better someday, haha. I hope the raw chicken didn't make you sick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the sleep and catching up on DVR shows!! That is a mothers day gift!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahah omg story of my life! I never cook things all the way through... have a constant love/hate with my bangs (this week they are apparently baby bangs!) and family bed... works for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! The bangs situation is my total cycle. I cut them, want them long again, cut them, want them long again! My little girl has been coming in our bed for about 2 months now. Tragic. But since it's usually like 3 am when she wanders in, neither of us have the willpower to take her back to her room and make her stay there.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen