Thursday, February 28, 2013

Boogies...take them or I'll eat them

Sometimes....kids are so gross.  The other night, I was laying in Mia's bed with her, reading her a book before bed.  She has had a cold and we usually keep a box of tissues by her bed.  Unfortunately, we had run out.  So, she is lying next to me (apparently picking her nose, though I didn't notice since I was reading).  Then, she says, "here Mommy, I have a treasure".  Side note...we joke when she picks her nose that she is digging for buried treasure.  I promptly said, "Mia, please walk to the bathroom to get some toilet paper since we are out of tissues.  Mia's response, "No, Mommy, take it now or I'll eat it". 
Gross....  Oh My Gosh...  I was so grossed out, I took it.  Guess who got a new box of tissues for their room the next day??? 


This girl!


5 comments:

  1. I love it! My daughter told me a few months ago that she was grown up because she didn't eat her boogies anymore. Where do they get this stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bhahahaha!! Glad I am not alone in this parenting adventure. Glad you took it instead of the other option!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! Kids are precious but can be so gross! I know more about boogers and poop than I ever cared to! Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen