Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Book Review- Seduction and Snacks

Seduction and Snacks (Chocolate Lovers, #1)





button

I'm linking up with Sharee and Lindsay for the Blog Friends Book Club.  This month, we read Seduction and Snacks.  It was the first book in the trilogy (Book 2 is Futures and Frostings and book 3 is Troubles and Treats).  I finished book 3 last night so needless to say, I enjoyed all 3. 

I characters and funny and likable.  The book had me laughing out loud at times.  Seduction and Snacks is a book about fate and soul mates.  It goes to show that if it's meant to be, it will find a way.  Claire and Carter meet again after a one night stand in college.  Once they see each other again...the sparks fly.

The book also showed Clair's struggles as a single mom.  While thankfully, I have a hands-on husband to help, I can relate to her daily life with a 4 year old...especially one who repeats everything you say. 

If you are looking for a light funny read, I would highly recommend all of these books.






2 comments:

  1. Loved all 3 books. So relatable and ended happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book gave me huge laughs esp when it came to parenting parts. So much easier to laugh at other peoples kid stuff than my own lol.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen