Friday, February 15, 2013

DIY Bow Holder

I'm linking up with Kelly of Kelly's Korner this week for organizational tips.  I saw this on ETSY a while ago and decided to make one to hold Mia's bows. 



Sorry, the picture isn't the best, but it's really easy to do.

Materials:
Picture frame
Ribbon
Hot Glue gun (or gorilla glue)

If I can make this....anyone can!  I used 4 different ribbons with the same colors and cut them into stripes.  I then glued the ends of the ribbon to the frame and let it dry.  Voila!   Your done!  It's a cute way to organize and display your little girl's bows.  I also glued a big hot pink flower to the top right corner that matches flowers on her curtains. 


2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Much better than the little plastic bags I keep her hair bows in now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute!! I love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen