Monday, February 4, 2013

Framed Book Covers

i love you more than carrots
 
I love making ideas I see on pinterest come to life...especially when I don't totally ruin them!  I pinned this idea a while ago knowing that someday we would move and have a "real" playroom.  So, with a moving date quickly approaching, I went to work. 
 
Materials:
Colorful frames
Book covers
 
 
 
 
I plan to hang these above the kids' bookshelf.  Overall, I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. 
 
 





5 comments:

  1. The Giving Tree is one of my favorite books of all time! I love this idea and it's perfect for a playroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea! So cute for a playroom and above the book shelves!! I will definitely be copying this idea for our future playroom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are really cute. I love vibrant colors of the books and the frames.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a wonderful idea, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen