Thursday, February 14, 2013

How well does my husband know me??

When I saw this link up on Jessica Who's blog, I was so excited!  What a great idea!  I immediately emailed the questions to Chris to answer...

Below are our answers ...
  1. How long have you been married? 
    1. Karen:  6 1/2 years                         
    2. Chris:  Too long, jk :), 6 years
  2. Where was your first date?
    1. Karen:  Live Aid Concert in Philly 
    2. Chris:  July 4th LOVE music concert in Philly   (2005) 
  3. Where was your first kiss? 
    1. Karen  His house in Fruitland--on the sofa.  
    2. Chris My house in Fruitland, MD
  4. Who first said, "I love you"?  
    1. Karen:  Me    
    2. Chris:  Karen 
  5. What were your wedding colors? 
    1. Karen:  Fushia        
    2. Chris:  Red and silver  (note, Chris is colorblind)
  6. What is her most commonly used phrase? 
    1. Karen:  Oh Crap...   
    2. Chris:  HEY or Dude
  7. Who is her celebrity crush? 
    1. Karen:  Adam Lavine, Ryan Gosling, Justin Timberlake, or Mr. Big from Sex and the City  
    2. Chris:    Mr. Big
  8. If she was ordering drinks for both of you what would you each get? 
    1. Karen-Coke, Chris- Pink Lemonade or coke  
    2. Chris:  Wine – her   Beer – me    otherwise Coke
  9. What is the best meal she has ever cooked you? 
    1. Karen:  Baked Ziti   
    2.  Chris:  Baked Ziti
  10. What is the worst meal she has ever cooked you? 
    1. Karen:  Raw Chicken (didn't realize it wasn't cooked- Opps).  
    2. Chris:  Birthday Cake
  11. What is the most-played song on her iPod? 
    1. Karen: You can do it put your back into it or some other old school Rap
    2. Chris:  iHeart Radio
  12. What would she say is your most annoying habit? 
    1. Karen:  Spitting
    2. Chris:  sarcasm
  13. What is the last thing she does before she goes to bed? 
    1. Karen:  Give Chris a kiss
    2. Chris:  kisses me good night
  14. If you could throw out one item of her clothing what would it be? 
    1. Karen: He'll probably say my purple march of dimes t-shirt with holes in it that I wear every night. 
    2. Chris:  the Purple March for Babies t shirt with holes that she always wears
  15. What would you say is your favorite thing about her? 
    1. Karen:  He'll say my heart.
    2. Chris:  Her Heart.  She tries so hard to help others
  16. What's her go-to drink at Starbucks? 
    1. Karen:  Hot Chocolate
    2. Chris:  Hot Chocolate
  17. What's her blog's name?! 
    1. Karen:  Patching Hearts
    2. Chris:  Patching Hearts
Overall, I think my husband knows me pretty well.  If you ask him, he'll say he knows me better than I know myself and at times....I think he might be right. 

Happy Valentines Day!


3 comments:

  1. omg this is so sweet :) love both your answer and that you both know each other so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done!! I was cracking up on the MOD t'shirt comment. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least he has an excuse for getting the colors wrong! haha! Very cute

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen