I haven't seen this on Instagram yet, but I like the idea so I'm following Bon's lead and posting 5 things you don't know about me.
1. I hoard makeup and beauty products. I rarely use them all, but always want to save them for a special occasion.
2. I have a tendency to buy 2 or more of something (shoes/shirts) in different colors if I like them. Usually, it's fine until you wear 2 different colored shoes one day. Did I mention that I get up early and it's usually dark?
3. I used to sneak out of my house a lot when I was in high school. I only got caught once when my mom called the police. I got home around 3am and found a state trooper in my driveway. Oops.
4. I wear big fluffy warm pajama pants and a t-shirt with holes in it almost every night to bed. Ok...I wear them as soon as I get home from work and all day on the weekends too. In fact, I only wear normal clothes when I have to leave the house.
5. I love to dance, but have absolutely no rhythm. I'm pretty sure wine is the magic cure for that because somehow I become an amazing dancer after a few glasses.

We are wine sisters :)
ReplyDeleteLove the pj thing :)
#4...me too!
ReplyDeleteToo funny. I too,love big pj pants and t's. I try to jazz it up, but still find myself grabbing the easy,comfy stuff.
ReplyDelete