Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Literary Junkies












I'm linking up again for another edition of Literary Junkies. Come back tomorrow for my book review of Fly Away by Kristin Hannah.  This months questions are:

1.  What are you currently reading? Tell us about it. 

I am currently reading Entwined with You by Sylvia Day (book 3 in the Bared to You series). 

2. Who is your favorite book character and why?
 
I really like strong female characters. I like Katniss from the Hunger Games, Tris from Divergent, and Deborah Hall in Same Kind of Different as Me.
 
3. What would the title of your memoir be?

I think it would be Patching Hearts- Same as my blog.  My story would be one of overcoming grief, healing, and love.

 4. You be the director! Cast your favorite book characters for the movie version that has not yet been made.
 
Let's cast for Firefly Lane/Fly Away since I just finished reading those. 
Tully:  Natalie Portman, Anne Hathaway
Kate:  Kate Hudson, Reece Witherspoon...or Rachel McAdams
Marah:  Abigail Breslin
John:  Paul Rudd
 
5. What book or series do you remember reading as an elementary/middle school age?

Dear Mr. Henshaw and Ramona Quimby








6 comments:

  1. I loved Dear Mr. Henshaw, read it several times in fact, but my hubs (who is older than me) has NEVER heard of it!

    ~Cassie~
    http://southeastbymidwest.com/2013/06/literary-junkies-june-linkup/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally see Paul Rudd as Johnny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Ramona! I totally forgot about Judy Blume! How is the Bared to You series?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love katniss and tris too :)

    http://ilikebigbooksblog.wordpress.com/2013/06/18/literary-junkies-8/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read Divergent! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved Ramona Quimby!!! And the Firefly Lane/Fly Away books are still on my to read list!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen