Thursday, June 20, 2013

Summer Lovin

There are so many things I love about summer... 

I love riding in the jeep as a family, singing at the top of our lungs (kids included) to the Zac Brown Band. 

I love the warm weather and watching the kids play outside after preschool.

I love yard sales and scoring good deals

I love outdoor concerts

I love eating crabs cooked in lots of old bay

I love margaritas and sweet tea (not together or course)

I love ice cream

I love Friday nights at the Farmers Market

I love trips to Ocean City

What do you love about summer?




4 comments:

  1. I love driving with the windows down too. It's my favorite part of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo I love this! I too love margaritas, and trips to the farmer's market! We adore crab too! Yum! Now I'm hungry! :)

    http://www.phuketfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer is by far my favorite season! I love eating outdoors, and generally, not being cold all the time!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen