We talked about Abraham and how God promised that he would give him more descendants that could be counted. We used stars to represent those descendents and we talked about the number of stars in the sky.
I found this star somewhere online- probably pinterest and I just glued it to a stripe of paper that I made into a headband. Not the most clever idea, but the kids liked it.
Mia was really into decorating hers. Pax...not so much.
This was Mia's finished product.
Another night, we made star wands. Basically, I found a package of foam stars I had purchased earlier for my sunday school class that I didn't use and I taped them to some leftover cake pop sticks that I had not used.
Mia took this picture of her wand. Pax chose a blue star, but again...not really interested in making this project.
Lastly, we sung Father Abraham and talked about the song. This was the biggest hit! The kids LOVE that song and had a great time singing it with me.
Next week: The Visitors: 3 Visitors-Abraham
nice trick wow like your blog ..:-)
ReplyDeletehttp://sahrish-pak.blogspot.com/