Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Never Ever Ever

never ever ever giveaway

Today I'm linking up with Neely, Shelley, and Stephanie for Never Ever Ever.  This week, I'm saying Never ever ever will I...

  • be a night owl.  It doesn't matter what time I go to bed, I always wake up early.
  • not worry about my kids when they are not with me.  I believe (as wrong as this might be) that no one will watch my kids as well as me.
  • be a DIYer.  I try...really, I do, but my projects always end up looking like something a 5th grader might do.
  • not love the ease of slipping on a cute sundress and flip flops in the summer.  I wish it would stay in the mid 80's year round.
  • like snow.  Ever. 
  • not love black Friday.  I love getting a good deal.
Link up and tell us what you are saying never ever ever to this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you,
Karen