1. What are you currently reading? Tell us about it.
Ok, I am a random book reader. I read a wide variety of books. Right now, I'm rereading Divergent for my book club. I'm really excited that the 3rd book is coming out soon.
2. What book first made you fall in love with reading?
I have no idea. My mom read to me as a kid. I remember having books that I've loved since I was a little kid. I think I just like that I can read to escape...and I find that books are SO much better than TV most of the time (with a few exceptions of course).
3. Summer is a great time for series. What are your series recommendations?
I love the Divergent series. I loved the Hunger Games, Twilight, and 50 Shades. I liked the Alex Cross series for a while, but I've since dropped those. There are some Nora Roberts series that I really liked too.
4. Does a song come to mind with the book you are currently reading? If so what it is?
Nope.
5. Are you participating in any summer reading challenges?
No, I'm just reading for fun :).

I also have a hard time remembering the first book that made me love reading; I've been reading for so long I just don't know!
ReplyDelete