Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Preschool Bible Lesson: 3 Visitors -Abraham

I definitely get a big fat fail this week for pictures.  I only took 2.  In my defense, it's been a little hectic.  Both kids are in swim lessons (Mia 5 days a week, Pax 4 days a week) and both kids are recovering from being sick.  Pax had hand foot and mouth (but only the mouth portion) and is still not eating well and often puking up his meals and Mia had a stomach bug and threw up for 24 straight hours.  Fun times at my house...
Anyway, last week, our bible lesson was about Abraham and his 3 visitors. 
The only picture I took was of Monday's project where we just had coloring pages.  Creative, right?  Ok, some days I'm really a slacker, but with the kids getting home 1 1/2 hours later than normal, crafts have to be fast. 



I will tell you the other things we did. 
-we also made a tent out of paper (ok, not so much a tent, but I cut out a triangle) and I printed an image from google images of Abraham, Sarah, and Issac and we glued them in the tent.  This is to show the kids who they were, their age (remember that Abraham was 100 and Sarah was 90) when Issac was born, and that they lived in a tent.

-We also played Red light Green light, but we called it Wait and Go.  I got this idea online and liked that it taught them patience.  We then talked about how long Abraham and Sarah had to wait to have their son, Issac. 

**I am skipping this week (most likely) due to the kids still being sick and swim lessons.  Next lesson is A Bride for Issac. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you,
Karen