It's a busy week - we had family in town last week, we are leaving for vacation tomorrow, and the week after is Paxton's first surgery. So, in lieu of a Sunday School lesson this week, I'm going to talk about my kids favorite bible/Sunday School apps. My kids love technology. They especially love my phone. They love to take pictures and play games. While we have a ton of games loaded (paper toss, talking tom, dress up mermaid, etc.), I've been really happy to see that they really enjoy the bible heroes apps. There are several (and a few are free and the rest are only $1.99). You can find:
Bible Heroes: Noah
BH Daniel
BH David
BH Joseph
BH Jonah
BH Esther
Each app comes with a story and other activities (some have puzzle, games, etc.). I've been really impressed and the kids really enjoy the stories. So...if you want to try them out, I definitely recommend them. Try the free one to see what you think (I think Noah is free).
Have a great week!
Karen
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would love to hear from you,
Karen