Thursday, August 22, 2013

Wisconsin Recap

We spent 5 days in Wisconsin last week.  The kids had a great time visiting with their Uncle Andy, Aunt Vicki, and cousins Lauren and Connor.  The had a fun filled week of rides, pool/water activities, and checking out Uncle Andy's new plane. 
On a side note--I got my eye's checked and my vision is 20/15.  Who would have guessed?  I thought for sure I needed glasses.  Anyway...here are some pictures from our vacation.



Mia and Barbie puppy are wearing matching night gowns

Uncle Andy's plane is very cool.  Pax LOVED it!

The pool water was cold, but the kids didn't care.

The sprinkler was super fun.

So was the water slide.

Balloon animals.  Pax had an airplane.  Mia's is a flower

Uncle Andy's corvette won 1st place

They loved the rides!

more rides...

Their first roller coaster.

Yup...more rides.


It was a nice getaway and the kids had so much fun.  We were really lucky that the fair was in town! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you,
Karen