Thursday, August 23, 2012

Dallas, Part 2 (the Aquarium and the Children's museum)

The Dallas Aquarium was awesome!  The animals were amazing to see.  I especially loved the monkeys and penguins!  The kids loved them too! 
We tried to watch the sharks eat, but my kids were more interested in running around.   Oh well...maybe next time. 

We also visited the Dallas Childrens Museum.  This is perfect for children of any age!  We had so much fun!



We walked through the shark exhibit first.  Next, the boys and Chris went to the Imax while the kids and I played in the Magic school bus exhibit.


They really loved the weather map (above) dinosaur dig (below).

Lastly, we played in the childrens area.  The kids had such a great time!

I definitely recommend it if you are ever in Dallas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you,
Karen