Friday, August 31, 2012

Favorite Things Friday

This week I'm linking up with Lindsey, The Bargain Blonde for a few of my favorite things.  This week, I'm listing a few of my favorite new finds and a return of my favorite show for Season 2! 



Thanks to my August Birchbox, I'm absolutely in love with this eyelash gel! 

This stuff is amazing....seriously.  My lashes have never looked longer and it's smudge proof!

Another new favorite I found recently is Organix Shampoo and Conditioner.  This stuff is great. 




Lastly, my favorite show came back this week!!  I LOVE Impractical Jokers and I'm so happy their back!


Do you watch Impractical Jokers?  If so, who's your favorite?

1 comment:

  1. I really need to give Birchboxes a try, everyone seems to love seeing what they get each month. Found you through Frugal Foodie Mama's birthday giveaway :) Excited to follow you and see what you post in the future!
    Ashley
    Of Thoughts and Things

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen