Wednesday, August 8, 2012

So What Wednesday

I'm linking up with Shannon again for So What Wednesday.  This week, I'm saying so what if:

  •  I totally forgot to carry cash with me yesterday so that I could pay to park in the parking garage. 
  • because I had no cash, I had to walk 6 blocks to meet up with Chris's former coworker (whom I've met only twice) to borrow $20 to pay the parking attendent. 
  • I'm taking 5 minutes to myself right now to lay on my bed and type this when I should be cooking dinner (note--I'm writing this on Tuesday night).
  • I am the worst person to have around when you are sick.  I expect tons of sympathy when I feel terrible, but almost never give it in return.  Poor husband....  This is why I could not be a nurse.
  • I'm trying to figure out when and how I can finish my current book (Gone Girl) before we leave for Dallas (no way I'll get to read there). 
  • I'm totally out of so what's this week and I'm trying to rush writing this ..... 
Link up with Shannon and share what you are saying so what to this week :)

1 comment:

  1. You can do it - finish the book I mean. It is very interesting to say the least and you will want to see this one through. So happy you are joining our book club!!

    Sharee'
    www.momFITtingitallin.com

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen