Wednesday, August 1, 2012

So What Wednesday


I'm linking up with Shannon again for another edition of So What Wednesday.  This week, I'm saying so what if:

  • I threw my hair back in a pony tail this morning without curling it.  I'm still not feeling 100%. 
  • If I'm a little sad and disappointed that Mia wants to drop out of gymnastics.  I had high hopes of living my dreams through her :).
  • I'm a little obsessed with watching Synchronized Diving this year.  I've never really cared about watching anything other than gymnastics before, but the diving is really amazing!
  • Looking on Pinterest and pinning ideas to do with my kids makes me feel like a better mom.  Now, if I only had time to do them.
  • I've already scheduled 2 meetings at starbucks today and I don't even drink coffee. 
What are you saying so what to this week?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the swimming and diving too my favs!
    As for the gymnastics I got bummed when we were the parents with the kids that just stood there and I had to stop and realize that umm maybe not yet - rats!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen