If you read this blog, you know we have been house hunting for a while now. A situation came up this week and I'm curious...what would you do? Here's the situation:
A gorgeous house (with a pool and play area) is now for sale in the neighborhood of your dreams. It is amazing. Seriously. The only issue.....(Que music....don don don).... there was a murder of a family and subsequent suicide in the house...recently.
Would you still be interested? My husband says "why not", but it kind of freaks me out. What do you think?
Oh wow, that's a hard one. On the one hand, I can see your husband's point, that whatever unfortunate events happened in the past, the house is the house of your dreams and you can create new memories in the house. But on the other hand, I think I would be with you, completely freaked out. I've seen too many horror movies, I think, and would let my imagination drive me crazy. I don't envy your decision!!
ReplyDeleteI would say WHY NOT. The house was owned by people that were not stable - apparently. It had nothing to do with the house. GO FOR IT>
ReplyDeleteI lean towards the opinion of "why not" but I can also see myself being a little skeeved out. I don't think I would rule it out, though!
ReplyDelete