Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Good News...

My Dad's biopsy showed nothing but scar tissue!!!   There are a total of 3 nodules in his lungs.  They are all small.  They were only able to biopsy 1 and it came back as respiratory tissue.  I cannot express how absolutely happy, relieved, and most of all...Thankful I am.  I have prayed every day and night for more time with my Dad and he has so graciously answered yet another prayer. 
On another note...there are still 3 nodules in his lungs.  He goes back in July for another CT scan and blood work.  His blood count did indicate that cancer was present so there is still a possibility of the nodules growing, but for now...I will celebrate. 


5 comments:

  1. One day at a time... that is great news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! I'll be thinking of him in July, hopefully it'll be all good news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew, one day at a time is right! I am so elated and thankful!! I rejoice with you and will continue to pray.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen