Saturday, we ran errands in the morning. Pax fell asleep on the way home. When I looked in the backseat, this is what I saw. I love how much they love each other.
Sunday, we went to church. Mia got a party favor bag from a friend's birthday party and wanted to wear her new butterfly mask.
Paxton was all smiles....
Sunday afternoon we made fairy houses (pictures to come on that tomorrow). Sunday evening, we invited some friends over for a bonfire.
We had sparklers...
A few of the girls...
Yesterday was Memorial Day. While we spent the day at home catching up on housework and yardwork while the kids played...I want to take a minute to thank all of those who have served including my Dad, who fought in Vietnam. I hope you all had a great holiday weekend.
Aw! Your kids are so cute!
ReplyDeleteThey're so sweet holding hands!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you had a great weekend!
ReplyDelete