Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Making Fairy Houses


Mia got an unfinished bird house (aka fairy house) as a birthday party favor last weekend (it was a Tinker Bell party incase you are wondering).  I thought it was a great idea and decided that we'd take advantage of the beautiful weather and make fairy houses.  I had to first go and buy Paxton one too.  Unfortunately, there is no Michaels near me, but I found the larger house at Walmart. 

We used paint, glue, glitter, gemstone stickers, and puffy balls as decor.  I basically sat back and let the kids have at it.  They had a GREAT time!!  Mia is convinced that she is going to catch the Tooth Fairy. 



This is their finished product.  These are now hanging on the tree in our front yard. 

Feel free to leave comments with any easy craft projects for ages 3-5.  :)

1 comment:

  1. That is too cute! Dylan got one for Christmas, and Lexie was super jealous that she didn't get one to paint!
    You could make a fairy garden next. Just get a planter and fill with flowers, a tiny fairy house, little toy bugs, and fairy figures!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen