Friday, May 31, 2013

Good Thing...Bad Thing

goodthingbadthing.jpg

  • Good Thing:  My kids are now going to bed in their own beds.
  • Bad Thing:  They still sometimes climb in our bed in the middle of the night (though that isn't so bad cause I like cuddling with them).


  • Good Thing:  We have a huge yard now for the kids to run around and play
  • Bad Thing:  Now they want to go outside every day after school (when it's time for me to cook dinner, pack lunches, etc.) and I can't be inside doing work and outside with them. 

  • Good Thing:  Our new washer and dryer is being delivered today!
  • Bad Thing:  Now I have no excuse not to do laundry.

  • Good Thing:  I just ordered new perfume
  • Bad Thing:  I ordered it because my daughter broke my last bottle and it shattered in a million little pieces on the floor.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you,
Karen