Happy Birthday Sweet Paxton! 3 years ago, you came into our lives (a day before your planned c-section) and we have been running to catch up with you ever since. You are fast. You are smart, athletic, fearless, brave, and sweet. While you still have an aversion to table food (and prefer baby food), you are advanced in so many other areas. You talk our ears off! You are so funny too! Your most recent thing is "I have an idea...let's xxx" and you fill in the blanks. It's so cute. You love to play ball (baseball, soccer, basketball--doesn't matter). You also LOVE airplanes. I can't wait to take you to see Planes when it comes out in theatres August 9th! It will be your first movie in a theatre and I can't wait.
Seriously though...you are so sweet and you bring us such joy. Your smile, your laughter, and your hugs and kisses make us so happy. I hope you have the best birthday ever--and many many more.
We love you forever!
Happy Birthday, Big Guy!!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a sweet post!
Happy Birthday Paxton!!
ReplyDeleteHe's adorable! Happy Birthday, Paxton!
ReplyDelete