Pax still isn't eating. We are making zero progress (or at least that is how I feel most days). In fact, he actually got worse with eating after having the mouth portion of hand foot and mouth disease 2 weeks ago. I just feel overwhelmed right now. Lastly, my daughter's birthday is almost a month away and while this should be a happy day, it is still so hard for me. Just thinking about it and planning it breaks my heart all over again. I finally got around to ordering invitations yesterday. Thankfully, my friend, Kristen is a creative genious and makes it so easy for me.
Ok, on to my weekend recap. We actually had a fun weekend. Friday night, we took the kids to see a local band--The Sam Grow Band. These guys are not only talented, but super nice. Do you know what I love most about them??? They help local families! When they hear of a child who is sick, they learn the kids favorite song (even if it is Justin Beiber) and they cover it and send it to that child. Sweet, right? I love when people use their gifts to help others.
This is the lead singer, Sam. Mia wanted to meet the whole band.
This is the drummer, Joe. They were so nice and really took the time to meet every single person.
Saturday night, Chris and I went to an O's game. We lost, but had a great time.
Yesterday, I was exhausted from getting home late from the game. We basically just hung out at home. The kids rode around outside and played in the kiddie pool.
Mia decided to "dress up" in a fancy dress and asked me to take pictures of her and Pax. She picked out his outfit as well. How could I say no?
I'm so lucky that they love each other so much.
How was your weekend?
Love Mia's dress up dress!
ReplyDeletewww.hautemommyblog.com
Oh my gosh those last couple of pictures are DARLING. How sweet!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had a nice weekend!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you have a lot on your mind. Thoughts and prayers coming your way!