Friday, September 6, 2013

Blog Sale, Girls 3-4T clothes, Women's size 6




Today I've decided to get rid of a few leftover clothes that no longer fit Mia.  Most are size 4T.  One sweater is a 3-4 T.  Shipping is $4.  Combined shipping available.  Additional $1 per item.  If you live in MD, I am willing to try to meet up with you.  All are Gap or Gymboree except the pink polka dot raincoat, which is NWT from The Children's Place

Gap, size 4T, $3

Tag for above shirt.

Gymboree Horse Skirt, size 4T, $2

Tag for skirt

Gymboree Horse Sweater Vest with belt, Size 3-4T, $2

Tag for sweater


Gymboree Dress, Size 4T, $3

Tag for dress

This is a cute olive green dress from Charming Charlies that I planned to wear, but didn't beause it was a little big.  Size M, $8

 
Tag


This is the actual dress.  Bought in Spring of 2013



I can't remember the store I bought this from, but I saw it on Pinterest and had to have it.  It came from the UK and is a size 10 there, which apparently is a size 6 here.  Note...this fits more like a 4, which is why I am selling it.

It's super cute, but too tight for me :(.  New with tags.  $10

This dress is from Shabby Apple.  It has been dry cleaned.  It is a size small and was purchased in 2010 or 2011.  I wore it less than 5 times, I'm sure.  $15

Size small

This is a maxi dress from Vineyard Vines.  Bought in 2011.  Worn 2x.  Size medium.  Asking $25

Tag

Top of dress--can be worn strapless as well.



For questions or additional pictures, email kfinck4@gmail.com.  I accept pay pal only. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you,
Karen