First, a Paxton update. He did well during his surgery. They found a cleft in his voice box and temporarily fixed it to see if it helps with his eating. They also found that there was a small area that was very tight at the bottom of his stomach, causing him to feel full. We are meeting with the GI Doctor Monday to discuss options for correcting that. His adenoids are out and tubes are in. He is doing well, though at night, he is still not feeling great. He did fantastic though and I am so proud of my brave boy!
5 years ago today, I went to my last OB visit. I heard 2 strong heartbeats. I was 36 weeks and I jokingly begged Dr. T to take my babies out that day. I was miserable. Of course, she said no. My scheduled C-Section was just over 1 week away and everything looked great....or so I thought. I felt happy and optimistic.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would love to hear from you,
Karen