This is a busy week for us. Paxton has an echo cardiogram scheduled for Thursday morning and surgery for his adenoids/tubes Friday at noon. I'm not going to lie. My nerves are shot this week. On top of everything else, I have a sore throat and double ear infection and we're 1 week away from Mia's birthday and the 5 year anniversary of losing Parker. I find myself crying at totally inappropriate times and for any reason--or no reason. Basically, I"m a big fat mess. But...that being said, if you could just say a quick prayer for Pax, I'd appreciate it. I'm hoping that his surgery goes well and that they are able to find a reason why he has feeding/eating issues so that we can find a way to help him. Stop back by Friday as I'm participating in a blog sale. Selling some girl clothes, size 3-4.
Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would love to hear from you,
Karen