Two years ago today, my 7 week old, 7 lb 3oz baby boy had open heart surgery to repair 2 holes in his heart (ASD/VSD). We are so thankful and so grateful every day for our precious baby boy. Thanks to God, Dr. Vricella, and the wonderful surgeons and Doctors and Johns Hopkins, our now 2 year old little man is doing great. He is healthy, he is happy, and he is amazing.
Post surgery, in the PICU
WE LOVE YOU SUPER PAX-MAN.
*** On another note, I am excited to share some more good news. I have decided to become a blogger for Compassion International. As you may (or may not know), I am currently sponsoring an adorable 5 year old boy from Ethopia. These children need help and I am so excited to share their information with you! Stay tuned in September to learn more.
*** On another note, I am excited to share some more good news. I have decided to become a blogger for Compassion International. As you may (or may not know), I am currently sponsoring an adorable 5 year old boy from Ethopia. These children need help and I am so excited to share their information with you! Stay tuned in September to learn more.


What a true blessing and a sweet boy to celebrate!! God is so good! xo Heather
ReplyDelete