Thursday, August 16, 2012

Book Review: Saving Cee Cee Honeycutt


I loved this book!  It starts with a little girl named CeeCee who lives with her mother, who is clearly mentally ill.  CeeCee's Dad travels for business and she is left to care for her mother.  Shortly into the story, her mother passes away, leaving CeeCee alone.  Her only friend is an elderly neighbor.  Her Dad ends up sending her to Georgia to live with her Great Aunt.  Without giving away the whole story, it's about how she starts over in a new town....making friends and learning about herself in the process.  It is a sweet story of love and friendship.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen,

    Thanks so much for reading my novel. I really appreciate your lovely review and am delighted you enjoyed CeeCee's story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited that you read the review on my blog and took the time to comment! I really loved your book.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen