Monday, August 13, 2012

Meet Sharee' from momFITtingitallin

Since I am living it up in Dallas this week, Sharee' from momFITtingitallin has graciously agreed to guest post for me. If you have not read her blog yet, you definitely should! She's a great mom with 2 adorable kids. Check out her post below :)





Hi my name is Sharee' over at momFITtingitallin - the unspoken truth of life as a 30ish working mom and wife while having tattoos, toddlers and truth. I am 32 years old and to me 30's is all about CONFIRMING who you are, growing and enjoying the person/woman you have become and are continuing to be. I am embracing a new sense of myself, my life and my goals. I have found my true happiness with my hubby going on 7 years of marriage. With true happiness comes the two true miracles of our lives. Our babies are the reason we do what we do everyday. I am not only blessed with a great hubby and children but I have a few amazing friends (you will see there names come up for sure), the best family in the world and a career that I accidentally landed in but I think was waiting for me! I



On this journey I am trying to be actively on a budget WHILE actively involved with everything with my babies. Well this week I finally got around to doing something on my TO DO LIST for a while - we went and got our babies and us our library cards.

This is what is NEWs to me about the library (I havent' been to a library gosh since maybe COLLEGE??- oh wait I got a marriage license at a library):

- you can donate magazines and books there.
- you can check out ebooks for the kindle.
- you can check out up to 25 items per card - we have 4 cards wow!

AND ALL FOR FREE


So excited that we found this gem. Also the babies saved up their money and bought their cousin books for his birthday too cute.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh so happy to guest blog!!! Have a great trip!!


    Sharee'
    www.momFITtingitallin.com

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen