Monday, August 20, 2012

Show and Tell



I am so excited to link up with Becky at From Mrs. To Mama again for another Show and Tell.  This one is a "home" version, which is great since we are looking to buy a new home!  So, here we go:

  1. If you were searching for a home now, tell me what would be on your "MUST" list. 
My "must have" list includes a covered porch, a soak in tub, and most important....WALK IN CLOSETS!  I do not have any of those in my current house and I know now that those things are definitely important to me. 
2.  Show me your favorite room in a home {either your home, or any home, i.e. kitchen}.
I was going to take a picture of my current kitchen as that is my favorite room (style wise) in my current house, but then I realized....I really don't love it.  Clearly, I'm ready to move.  I guess my favorite space would be  my bedroom.  I dream of being able to relax in my bedroom and sleep in (maybe someday when my kids are teens).  This would be my ideal space.

3.  If you could have any room redone, tell me which one would it be and what would you like done?

I would love to have my kitchen redone.  I like my red (terracotta pot) paint, but I've always wanted a yellow kitchen with a big farm sink. 

4.  Tell me where your favorite stores are to shop for home decor.

I love shopping.  I love Target.  I love Pottery Barn (though I don't love their prices). 

5.  Show me your dream home {it can be your home, if you already have your dream home}. 

We are not in our dream house yet.  My dream house would look like this:

and would include this (along with the soak in tub, walkin closets, and maybe a craft room.

I can't wait to check out everyone else's home ideas!





4 comments:

  1. I love grey and white bedrooms. So stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on that dream house...absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the big wrap around pourch on your dream home

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is the same type of house that i like! love the porch!

    http://babybakerlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen