Thursday, May 16, 2013

It's the Little Things

It's the little things in life that really make me happy.  Today, I woke up at 5am and got ready for work.  On my way out...I heard Paxton fussing.  I could have left.  I was half way down the stairs, but I'm so glad I didn't.  I was 10 minutes late, but in that 10 minutes, I got the best hugs ever from my little man.  I forget sometimes how cuddly he is in the morning.  I miss being there with them when they wake up.  That got me thinking....what are some other little things in life that make me happy.  Here is what I came up with:
1. Blue skies and sunshine
2.  Warm weather and flip flops
3.  Picking strawberries
4.  Knock Down hugs from my kids
5.  Hanging out with friends and laughing about old times

What are some little things that make you happy?





5 comments:

  1. Sometimes focusing on the little things is that smile you need in the morning to get going!!
    Thank you for coming by and entering my sponsors giveaway today!
    Good luck winning!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw that's so sweet. :)

    Little things, the look on my pups face when i get home, sweet texts to wake up to, how pretty the tulips are in May, all lovely things that make me smile

    xx Haylee
    http://www.dolledupdaily.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally relate! Sometimes my little one wakes up when I'm heading out the door, and I'm always late when I go back to her. But those sweet cuddles and kisses make it all worth it, every time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww how sweet that you got some cuddles in from Paxton! That is a great list...sunshine, warm weather, and flip flops make me happy too :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Target Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen