Wednesday, May 15, 2013

So what Wednesday

So What Wednesday
 
 
I'm linking up with Shannon today for So What Wednesday.  Today, I'm saying So What...
 
  • If I have nothing planned to blog about.  I am still celebrating my Dad's good news from yesterday.
  • I was 10 minutes late to work today.  I had to spend extra time doing my hair because we are shooting a video today for our new intranet.
  • if I'm planning to buy Chris and I concert tickets for Father's Day.  I should get to celebrate too, right? 
  • if I am trying to get Mia interested in the American Girl Doll thing.  I really want to take her to the bistro and boutique as a mommy/daughter thing for her 5th birthday. 
  • if we have nearly every weekend booked with swim lessons this summer.  I want to not panic everytime my kids are within 2 foot of a pool. 
What are you saying so what to this week?
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Kudos to the swim lessons! I need to enroll my 18 month old so that I don't freak out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reminding me about the swim lessons!!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen