Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Trendy Tots...Throwback...Mia Style Spring and Summer




Trendy Tot Tuesday is a chance to talk about kid's style.  I don't know about you, but I LOVE kid's clothes.  I'd love to have my daughter's wardrobe!  Include pictures of your cutie in your favorite outfits or just pictures online of clothes you like for your child.  
This is a hop-style link up - please follow your hosts (LindsayKelly and Megan), and this week's guest host - ME :).  
If you're a tweeter or instagram-er, use #trendytot

This week, I'm showing off some of my favorite summer outfits of the past.  I love summer clothes for little girls!  Here are a few throwbacks of some of my favorites from Mia's closet. 


Gap kids always has some super cute summer clothes

Mia and I both wore chambrey dresses that day.  Ignore the weird face she is making. 

White summer dresses are always adorable!  I loved this while linen dress from Gap

Another favorite from Gap...ignore my big prego belly.  This was taken when I was 36 weeks pregnant with Pax

Love Gymboree's cute sundresses too.

What are your favorites from the past?

This week's TOTW is "Little Lady" from www.lovelaughterandlipstick.com.  Seriously, how cute is this little girl?  I love her hair and those shoes are adorable! 





8 comments:

  1. I love Gymboree dresses for little ones:) I hope you entered our fun giveaway this week: http://www.thechirpingmoms.com/2013/05/the-great-mothers-day-giveaway.html!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer clothes are my favorite too! Sundresses and sandals are so much cuter than Fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable! I, too, love summer clothes! There's just something so cute about sundresses and sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! I have little boys so it's a little harder to find cute stuff. As my 4 year old gets older we are able to find more stuff.

    Amy
    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gymboree has some super cute dresses! I am so addicted to them! I love all of her outfits, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my you have an adorable family. You could be my daughter, I am sure. So just think of me as a old vicarious granny in the computer that is a GREAT listening ear. Your newest follower is moi! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love her in the White Gap dress, so pretty! I am also a sucker for the Gymboree summer dresses!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen