Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Literary Junkies

I'm linking up again with Lesley, Taylor, and Megan for this month's edition of Literary Junkies.  This month's questions are:

- What are you currently reading?  Right now, I'm reading Stardust by Mimi Strong.


  It's an easy read romantic story.  It's ok.  I would not say it is my favorite, though I will finish it.  He (Dalton) is a celebrity and she (Peaches) manages a book store. He runs into her store to escape the media and they "fall in love".  I'm getting ready to start reading Orange is the New Black and I can't wait!

- Autumn is coming! What's your go-to drink when curling up with a book at night?  I'm not sure I have one, but I love hot chocolate or hot tea in the fall and winter. 

- Printed books vs. e-books: What are the pros and cons of each?  I LOVE (and will now only read) books on my phone (kindle app).  It is so much easier to just carry my phone.  I also like that I can still read in the dark without having to turn on a light.  I love the convenience.  The only downside, is that I have to charge my phone at least once during the day.

- Buying books vs. library books: Which do you prefer and why?  Well, I always prefer free, but I also always end up buying the book.  I have not figured out how to download books from the library (I'm technology challenged) and I like the ease of clicking buy now on amazon.  I also subscribe to bookbub so many of my books are free or $.99--so that's not too bad! 

I can't wait to find out what everyone else is reading.  I'm always up for new recommendations. 


3 comments:

  1. Overall, I'm not planning to make the switch to e-books, but it would be nice to be able to read in the dark after my husband falls asleep!
    Visiting from the Literary Junkies linkup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always up for a glass of cab at night ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your the 2nd to mention Orange is the New Black. I'll need to check that one out! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen