Today I'm linking up with From My Grey Desk for High Five Friday. So, here are my favorite 5 things from the past week:
1. My little man seems to be feeling a little better.
2. This is my Friday off work so I actually have time to run errands. Yay!!
3. Today is the start of the Farmers Market, which means....wine tastings, fresh produce, and an old car show.
4. I found some great party favors for Paxton's birthday party in the $1 section at Target (buckets and shovels, kites, and beach balls).
5. Today is the Make a Wish party for my favorite little girl who will be going to Disney World next week. I can't wait to see her face when I bring her the itenerary, cake, and balloons today. Seeing her smile will definitely be the highlight of my week.
Link up with Lauren and tell us what you are saying high five to this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would love to hear from you,
Karen