Friday night was the same as last week...gymnastics then the farmers market at the beach.
This week in gymnastics, Mia hopped down the beam with no help. I was so proud.
Saturday morning, we got up early and went to the Stars and Stripes Festival.
I know it is totally corny to color coordinate/match as a family, but I don't care. Mia loves it and I thought it was fun. Besides...I love the dresses. They are cute and comfy. Pax tried his best to win at the strong man booth.
After the festival, we went home to let the kids play in the pool.
We also were dog sitting for my in-laws this weekend so that evening, we took their dog, Spanky for a walk. Mia held the leash the whole time and did a great job. Paxton just gave him lots of hugs.
Sunday, we took the jeep to church. The kids loved it.
They played on the playground again.
Sunday evening, Chris and I went to see Bret Michaels in concert. It was fantastic!! We sang, we danced, and we had a great time.
How was your Memorial Day weekend?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would love to hear from you,
Karen