Wednesday, May 23, 2012

So What Wednesday!

I'm linking up with Shannon again for So What Wednesday.  This week, I'm saying so what...

1.  If I've bought 4 new skirts from J Crew this week.  They were on sale and are solid colors so I'll wear them for years.  I'm calling it a good investment.
2.  If I'm starting to hate balloons.  I use them so much at work for my job and it is so annoying to carry them everywhere for my events. 
3.  If I'm obsessed with Cheese puffs.  I could eat an entire bag in one sitting.  Scratch that, I have ate an entire bag in one sitting.
4.  If I'm thinking about walking a block or 2 to 7-11 to get a fountain soda.  I seriously need one every morning and our cafeteria is going through a renovation. 
5.  If I'm calling my colonoscopy (this Friday---UGHHHH) a spa cleansing. I'm hoping thinking of it this way will help me go 24 hours with a liquid only diet.  I hate that Colon Cancer runs in my family and I have to do this at 35 and not 50 like most people.  On the plus side....maybe I"ll lose a couple of pounds????

Link up with Shannon and tell us what you are saying So What to this week...

2 comments:

  1. that's too funny you're hating balloons. it seems like the older i get, the more i hate them. not only do i hate it when they pop but i end up tripping over them when the kids leave them laying around. they make the dog bark too. geesh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JCrew anything is an investment, I firmly believe that!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen