Thursday, May 31, 2012

Paxton's party inspiration

Paxton's 2nd birthday is only a few weeks away so I wanted to post some of my pinterest inspired ideas to give you a sneak preview.  It will be at the park so hopefully, I will only need minimal activities:

Invitations and Paper Products:  Kristen, at Little Laws Prints made our invitations and similar signs below.  They are so cute!


I haven't made any final decisions on food; however, I am definitely going to make these oreos.  These look super easy, right? 

I have actually already purchased his party favors.  Similar to the picture below, I will be filling a sand bucket with summer stuff (beach ball, kite, bubbles). 


As for activities, we are having face painting and a game (pin the nose on Mickey).  I can't wait to post pictures of his actual party!  Hopefully he will love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you,
Karen