Wednesday, May 2, 2012

So What Wednesday

I'm linking up with Shannon again over at Life After I Dew for So What Wednesday...

This week's edition is about Mom fails:
1.  So what if I yet again totally destroyed my cookie bowls.  I'm convinced that this pan does not work.
This is what it is supposed to look like:
This is how mine came out.  Take note, this is my second attempt:

2.  So what if my daughter told her entire preschool that she had never been to the library.  I felt like a complete and total failure so I promptly rushed the kids out last weekend to get library cards and to check out books, even though we have a TON of books here.  Yes, I guess I do care that much what people think. 


3.  Lastly, So what if I let my kids play in Mia's room for 5 minutes and this is what I walked in to:

Yup...that's her "pajama" drawer and that is all of her jammies on the floor. 


What are you saying so what to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you,
Karen