Wednesday, January 4, 2012

After Christmas

Christmas is such a wonderful time of year. Everyone is happy. Christmas caroles are playing and the stores have extended hours. It is my favorite time of year. Seeing the kids faces this year on Christmas morning made it my best Christmas yet. It exceeded all of my expectations. With that said....the only thing good about AFTER all of the Christmas excitement are the after Christmas sales. Can I just tell you...they have been fantastic this year. I scored a cute gray and yellow plaid jacket from Old Navy for.....wait for it....$10!! Yes, $10!!! It was 75% off and then I used my $20 groupon (purchased for $10).
I also got the kids winter coats for next year from Crazy 8 for $11.99! I got another one for Pax from Target for $12. I couldn't pass up the camofladge. Super Cute.
Lastly, I purchased about 20 roles of wrapping paper from Kmart for 75% off--some of it wasn't even Christmas! Yay!!
Have you gotten any good deals lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you,
Karen