
First and foremost, I may be the most technology challenged person ever. Seriously, can't figure out how to put a button thingy on my blog and I still can't figure out how to put pictures where I want them to go. Ugh.... For someone married to an IT manager, you'd think I'd be a little more up on technology.
Ok, now to my stats --and FYI--the above picture is the most current one I have. Sad, but true. Currently, I am 5' 5 1/2", 128 lbs, size 4/6. I'm at my pre-pregnancy weight, but NOT in pre-pregnancy shape. I used to work out 5-6 days a week. I was toned and in shape and had a flat stomach. I could walk up 10 flights of stairs (which I did a few times a day at work for exercise) without being winded. Now I can't make it up one flight without being out of breath.
My goal is not to lose weight. My goal is to increase my endurance and tone my arms and legs. My hope is to run a 5k in the fall and be able to bike ride with my kids this summer without feeling like I might die. Seems simple enough, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would love to hear from you,
Karen